Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finished Projects

The fireplace mantle scarf has been completed, as well as two scarves and the mittens for my window display. I am currently at work on a cotton throw in a soft shade of rose that I plan to use as a table cover for a small vintage three-drawer chest in the living room.

I am greatly looking forward to the start of a new month and with it new projects to inspire me. I hope to crochet some bright and cheerful hearts and to actually make myself a sweater (I started one a few months ago and got just one sleeve completed). It would be so nice to actually finish it in time for Valentine's Day as the yarn is a very pretty dark pink. I usually make gifts for other people so it would be a newer experience to make myself a gift for a change! We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment